Job Title: Promotional Model Reports To: BME Director
Classification: Per Diem, Hourly, Non-Exempt Direct Reports: None
Overview: Beverage Marketing Events (BME) is seeking promotional sales models/brand ambassadors to represent top liquor and beer brands throughout New Hampshire.
Description: The primary responsibilities of this role are to act as an extension of the brand or product you are representing, engage and interact with consumers, increase awareness of the brand or product, and ultimately leave the consumers with a positive and lasting impression.
Primary Contribution to Beverage Marketing Events:
· Interact with consumers in On and Off Premise locations promoting various alcoholic brands
· Increase purchases (where relevant) by explaining brand information, price points and other necessary information to consumers
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate the pickup and delivery of necessary promotional items from main warehouse or off site location to the event location
· Check-in with point person at account
· Set-up and breakdown of promotional area/materials
· Maintain a safe work space
· Ensure consumers are of legal drinking age by verifying proper and valid identification
Complete thorough recap of event via submission form
· Must be over 21 years of age or older
· Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
· Must have access to an email address and smart phone
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Vibrant and energetic personality
· Ability to stand and frequently move for extended periods of time
· Ability to work evening and/or weekend events
Should you choose to apply, we will contact you to set up a virtual interview. We onboard new employees twice a month at our headquarters in Bow, NH.